Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Johnny comes out of the movie theatre after watching the Matrix with two friends. While the two friends thought of it as the "best movie ever", Johhny does not get the movie. Amazed at that, the three go into the Tin Hat Tavern, where James tries tries to explain the basic gist of the movie, with the other friend tell him not to bother. Giving up, Johnny leave the bar, thanking his two friends for the beer. As Johnny leaves through the door, his friends, as well as everyone else reveal their agent earpieces and the two friends, actually Agent Lewis and Agent Davies, do not believe him a him to be a problem, with Lewis saying that "the fewer humans who comprehend whats really going on, the fewer we must destroy!"
- James: Agent Davis (Agent GLY2 in the printed volume)
- James' friend: Agent Lewis (Agent XRL7 in the printed volume)
- The Matrix
- Multiplex movie theatre
- Baby Geniuses
- The Tin Hat Tavern
- While the three friends sit at the bar counter, what looks like The Trainman appears next to them
- Davis is the last name of two of the people involved in the movie trilogy
- Lewis is the first name of "Lewis Carroll", the author of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, which served as inspiration for the franchise